Tuesday 11 May 2021

my turangawaewae

As I stepped into the line to wait for my turn to get popcorn I could smell the popcorn and hear it popping in the popcorn machine. I looked to my left and saw an arcade so I ran to the arcade with heaps of excitement. When I got there I saw my favourite game that was called walking dead. The Walking dead is a game where there are zombies and you have to shoot them to continue the game. Whenever I play the game I get scared all the time because there's jump scares that make me scream. After that no one was in the line so I ran to the line to get my popcorn. When I got my popcorn I tried one and it was so good, I could taste the butter in the popcorn. After that I went upstairs to wait for my movie. When the movie started I sat down and watched the movie. It was so good, because there was lots of action in the movie. After that I went in the car and drove home listening to music.

1 comment:

  1. The Learning Intention was sharing as many of the senses as we can. You have written about some interesting senses, like hearing and smelling the popcorn, and feeling scared. But what other senses could you have included from the movies?
    You need to work out when to start a new paragraph. That is Level 3 writing.

    ReplyDelete

Carbon

Carbon is one of the most important elements that make our planet. Our earth is made up of 118 elements and carbon is one of them. This elem...