Tuesday 30 March 2021

Letter to Carla Davis

Last seat Last row Mrs Ebbells class Room 12 Next to Jeff. Dear carla It’s a pleasure to write to you, I’m also sorry for not coming to help you pack your stuff away and saying I hated you. I did come but it was too late, but I did see your letter on the round table,and I read it in the park. I also went to colleens birthday party and I made some new friends even with chicken the dog, it was one of the best birthday parties I’ve been to in my life.We did a relay and I was terrified at first but when I got to run, I ran my hardest and won the relay for my team, the only thing I lost to were the summersault and the three legged race my team really sucked at the summersault.I came first and I got to pick a prize in the prize box,I picked a harmonica cause all the other prizes were kind of girly, poor Jeff he had to pick a doll dress. I also gave colleen a present that came from my heart, and she liked it.I gave her a letter that accidentally said love Bradley and everyone started laughing but Karen stood up for me and shouted shut up to everyone that was laughing. I kind of think that Karen likes me because she stood up for me when I accidentally wrote love Bradley on Colleen's note that I gave her. When we sang the birthday song I totally forgot the words and when everyone one stopped singing I was the only one singing and I was just saying random words and everyone started laughing, even I was laughing. After the party was finished Jeff and I walked back to our houses together Love Bradley ❤️ I really miss you ❤️

1 comment:

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. You sounded just like Bradley when you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete

Carbon

Carbon is one of the most important elements that make our planet. Our earth is made up of 118 elements and carbon is one of them. This elem...